Eckert Cold Storage (dba as Eckert Frozen Foods) is the leading IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) pepper producers in the industry. Celebrating our 50th year producing frozen bell, poblano, and jalapeno peppers, we are growing which created the need to expand our sales team.
Inside Sales Representative Job Description
Eckert Frozen Foods, Escalon, CA is looking for a motivated and highly competitive Inside Sales Manager with a proven track record to join our expanding sales team. The position will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with potential customers and understanding their needs, and turning Eckert’s advantages into sales opportunities.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Manager at Eckert you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generate leads, make outbound contacts with potential customers, and turn contacts
- Ability to understand potential customers’ needs and turn that into sales opportunities.
- Ability to craft a sales message around the company’s product attributes and service ability.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven track record in inside sales for a food broker, food manufacturing, or food ingredients.
- May interact with current customers depending on seasonality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such in Saleforce.com, NetSuite, Sugar, or similar a type CRM platform.
- Excellent organization, communication, and listening skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to understand spreadsheets and various sales reports