Posted 4 weeks ago
Summary: Drives diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver products and materials in loose or packaged form by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Drives truck to destination.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Maintains driver log according to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Assists workers in loading and unloading truck.
- Ability to load or unload truck using fork lift or pallet jack.
- Responsible for product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and product quality.