Posted 4 weeks ago
Eckert Cold Storage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, and termination date and reason.
- Prepares schedules based on seniority and employee preference.
- Communicates with employees about their work schedules.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Maintains medical files on employees.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons. Prepares disciplinary write up if needed. Communicates disciplinary write up to employee.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
- Audits and edits time clock punches for accuracy in hours and job codes.
- Distributes paychecks.
- Answers or investigates employee’s questions about their paychecks.
- Attends safety meetings when required.
- Notifies management of industrial accidents.
- Processes and records employee leave of absences.
- Responsible for product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and product quality.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.