Summary: Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating a variety of machines to manufacture parts or products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Inspects product to verify conformance to specifications
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to works and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of workers.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Responsible for product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and product quality.